HSGI, Inc. •
The A&P Technician repairs, troubleshoots, inspects and performs maintenance on Customer aircraft. Performs and documents all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under minimal supervision, performs inspections, maintenance, and repairs of moderate to advanced complexity on aircraft systems and structures
- Communicate as required to receive and understand work assignments
- Perform complex aircraft inspections, repairs, and modifications with minimal supervision
- Coordinate with other departments as needed to ensure compliance with internal and FAA inspection and documentation requirements
- Properly complete work order sign-offs and other paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist as needed with shift turnovers
- Ensure that all work accomplished meets quality standards and specifications
- Must have turboprop experience to qualify...King Air, Pilatus, EMB 120, B1900, Twin Otter. Pay rate depends on experience level.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant license required
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Must be willing to work any shift including unscheduled overtime, nonscheduled work days and holidays as needed
Eligible candidates please contact Jeff Colvin at 270-799-9808 and email me your updated resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MUST be able to pass a 10 year federal background check in order to obtain an airport security badge
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH HSGI INC:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Travel Pay, Longevity Bonus, Vacation Pay, Referral Bonuses
We care about you and your career, we care about you and the ones you care for, our success is your success, you are not just a contractor you’re a valued team member and part of our family we look forward to working with you soon!
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)