- Ukrainian citizenship.
- Higher Education Diploma.
- 5+ years of experience in aircraft structure, materials, properties and design criteria.
- Boeing BCA Customer Support specific processes, procedures, tools, systems, methodology, and technology.
- Experienced in reading and understanding engineering models, drawings and specifications.
- Experienced in researching engineering designs in order to develop defect solutions to product/process issues for production or simple technical in-service issues.
- Experience/Familiarity with structural design principles for aircraft primary structures (e.g. corrosion, stress analysis, statics, materials strength, material characteristics, and repair techniques).
- Solid communicator, upper-intermediate in both written and verbal English and Ukrainian.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Higher Education Diploma in Aerospace/Aviation Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in working within airline’s maintenance and/or engineering departments.
Export Control Requirements: Not an export control position
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not accept unlawful discrimination in our recruitment or employment practices on any grounds including but not limited to; color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military and veteran status, or other characteristics covered by applicable law.
We have teams in more than 65 countries, and each person plays a role in helping us become one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and inclusive companies. Applicants are encouraged to share with our recruitment team any accommodations required during the recruitment process.