KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Proven experience building, managing and developing effective and innovative technical teams.
• Experience taking a product from development through verification to production.
• Effective collaboration skills and strategy development with peers and senior leaders.
• Experience in performing reliability engineering functions, such as creating Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (FMEA), conducting Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) analyses, perform Accelerated Life Testing (ALT) analysis, and creating Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) plans is desired.
• In depth knowledge of MIL-STD-882, ARP-4754A, ARP-4761. MIL-HDBK-217, and MIL-HDBK-516C.
• In depth experience with tools such as DOORS, Jama, Subversion, SOLIDWORKS PDM, and Microsoft Office Suite.
• A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, Computer or Systems Engineering from an accredited institution and a minimum of 14 years of applicable experience required. A Master’s degree in Engineering is preferred.
• Previous experience with military or civil fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft.
• Ability to travel up to 10%.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance
• Ability to pass a drug and background screening
Preference will be given to Calista shareholders and their descendants and to spouses of Calista shareholders, and to shareholders of other corporations created pursuant to the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act, in accordance with Title 43 U.S. Code 1626(g).
Additionally, it is our policy to select, place, train and promote the most qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected status. When applicable, our policy of non-discrimination applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, placement, layoff, compensation, termination, reduction in force and benefits.
It is Calista and Subsidiaries' business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
The statements contained in this job description are intended to describe the general content and requirements for performance of this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities, and requirements.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter the scope of work within the framework of this job description at any time without prior notice.