Software Engineer I
Dassault Falcon Jet •
The Software Engineer I is responsible for assisting with the development and support of Dassault Falcon Jets software. In this role, you will work with the rest of the Software Engineering team in continuously improving our applications and standards while providing high-valued solutions to the business.
- Collaborate with peers across organization to develop solutions in line with the business requirements.
- Assist in designing, developing, supporting and documenting existing and future solutions.
- Provide MIS management and Project Management with rough order of magnitude (ROM) estimates and clear status for software engineering activities
- Assist with the creation and updating of coding standards
- Study improvements in technology tools and processes
- Participate in the review of other delvelopers deliverables
- Bachelor of Computer Science, or related or 8 years of relevant working experience that can be substituted for the degree requirement?
- Must be familiar with:
- Object oriented programming
- Modern front-end development languages (Angular, React, Vue, etc.)
- Relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, etc.)
- CI/CD pipelines
- Agile ticketing system (Azure Devops, Jira, etc.) and methodology
- Design patterns
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)