REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- DoD Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility
- Masters’ Degree in STEM field and 10 or more years of relevant experience (Bachelor’s degree may be accepted depending upon relevant experience, knowledge, and experience)
- Familiarization with Modeling and Simulation (M&S) methods and tools
- Knowledge of Kinematic, RF, IR Plume, and/or IR Hardbody Signature Modeling
- Experience using, building, or managing databases
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of MDA Model-Based Systems Engineering and/or MDA modeling processes
- Familiar with Engineering V
- Experience with large data/cloud environments and database administration
- Experience with the Intelligence Community
This position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by federal, state, provincial or local mandates or customer requirements.
Preference will be given to Calista shareholders and their descendants and to spouses of Calista shareholders, and to shareholders of other corporations created pursuant to the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act, in accordance with Title 43 U.S. Code 1626(g).
Additionally, it is our policy to select, place, train and promote the most qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected status. When applicable, our policy of non-discrimination applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, placement, layoff, compensation, termination, reduction in force and benefits.
It is Calista and Subsidiaries' business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
The statements contained in this job description are intended to describe the general content and requirements for performance of this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities, and requirements.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter the scope of work within the framework of this job description at any time without prior notice.