Air Methods Corporation •
, Nebraska, United States
Who We Are:
Air Methods is the most responsive and reliable provider of critical care transportation solutions. We partner with our EMS and hospital customers to solve the challenges of patient logistics and save lives. We deliver industry-leading performance in safety, clinical quality, and patient advocacy, committing to zero balance bills. In addition to caring for others, we care for our own teammates: building a high-performing culture where people are passionate about their work and always bring their best. We cant be the industry-leading air medical company without you.
Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
Experience: Minimum of three years of recent ICU critical care/emergency nursing experience
Licenses & Certificates
- Current RN licenses for states of practice
- Current certifications in Healthcare Provider BLS/CPR; ACLS; PALS or equivalent (if state or county required)
- Current certifications such as TPATC, TNCC, PHTLS or ITLS (some states may require specific trauma certifications for flight nurses)
- Current specialty training or willingness to let us train you in: NRP, FEMA, NIMS, IS 100, 200, 700, 800 and HazMat training
Education: BSN or bachelor's degree in a health-related field
Experience: Pre-hospital experience and flight experience
Certifications: Specialty certifications such as CEN, CCRN, or CFRN
Operation and Safety Requirements:
As a member of the Clinical Flight Crew, any person employed in this position shall maintain a weight not to exceed 225 pounds including empty flight suit and boots.
What we offer:
Top tier benefits and clinical training including:
- Annual high fidelity human patient simulation training
- Annual participation in a cadaver lab
- Flight simulator training
- Paid continuing education, including ACLS, PALS, NRP and advanced trauma courses
- Specialty certification stipend for CFRN paid annually
- Opportunities to obtain licensure for work in additional locations with company-paid travel
- Clinical leveling program and leadership positions provide ladder for advancement
We can't be the industry-leading air medical company without you.
Air Methods is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)