TRap Team Flight Nurse - Phoenix, AZ - Sign on Bonus up to 25,000 effective through 10/31/2022 - NEW
PHI Health, LLC •
- Performs a wide range of specialized functions and complex assessments, diagnoses, therapies and emergency treatment of patients transported by rotor-wing and/or fixed wing and/or ground.
- Documents appropriate and accurate information for assessment and treatment during stabilization and transport.
- Documents accurate and complete billing information of patient transports.
- Maintains and facilitates effective and timely communication between management, internal and external customers.
- Participates in activities to support PR and marketing efforts.
- Work 24-hour shifts with the possibility of a 24 on 24 off rotation
- Maintains knowledge base for flight nursing role by attending mandatory meetings, chart reviews, equipment reviews, skill labs, clinical rotations, and continuing education sessions related to the care and transport of critically ill and/or injured patients.
- Completes all annual recurrent competency requirements.
- Maintains an active RN license and all certifications required by policy.
- Clinically functions underthe direction of the programs Medical Director through medical protocols and procedures and online medical guidance. For clinical matters, reports directly to the programs Manager of Clinical Services and indirectly to the National Director of Clinical Standards.
- Responsible for knowledge of and performing within the regulations and scope of practice of the local Department of Health Services
- May augment the Clinical Educators role by assisting in education and be able to act as a preceptor/mentor for new employees
- Ability to travel for an extended period of time (minimum of 1-week availability)
- Flexibility with scheduling needs based on new hire orientation process
- Ability to enforce enterprise-level guidelines and policies while also adapting to regional specific requirements
- Build relationships with regional management, customers, and new employees to gain trust and support.
- Effectively communicate with pre-hospital and hospital customers
- Must have an active RN license to practice in the states employed
- Must be dual certified RN/Paramedic
- Active paramedic certification in the state(s) employed preferred.
- Minimum of three years (five years preferred) of current critical care/emergency experience.
- Minimum of one (1) years of PHI experience; 2 years preferred.
- Role model and high performing clinician
- Current Clinical Field Training and or Check Clinician
- Current BLS, ACLS, PALS/PEPP, and TNATC, TNCC, ITLS, or PHTLS. NRP preferred. Instructor certifications preferred.
- Flight or transport experience
- Must successfully complete the PHI Health Group education/orientation program.
- Effective human relations skills required for interfacing with all levels of personnel and external customers.
- Must meet and maintain clinical personnel weight restriction limit for flight according to policy.
- Must possess basic computer skills for e-mail, electronic charting, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare related field preferred.
- Ability to communicate verbally, effectively and clearly in person and by radio
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift 100 pounds) and drug screening
- Bonus offering may apply to candidates previously employed by PHI.
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safe. We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
Hiring Manager - James Mimms
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)