EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE GUIDELINES:
- High School diploma or GED, and 3-5 years direct and related experience with machine tool technology is required.
- One to two years of technical school or college training in machine tool technology is highly desired.
REQUIRED SKILL IN:
- Requires knowledge of advanced math, blueprint reading, and computer numerical control (CNC) application.
- Must be willing to work in a repetitive production environment with concern for meeting cost, quality and schedule requirements.
- The ability to work as a team player as well as independently is required.
LICENSE AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: N/A
GKN Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants receive consideration without regard to race, age, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability or any other basis prohibited.
We’ll offer you fantastic challenges and amazing opportunities. This is your chance to be part of an organisation that has proven itself to be at the cutting edge of our industry; and is committed to pushing the boundaries even further. And with some of the best training on offer in the industry, who knows how far you can go?
A Great Place to work needs a Great Way of Working
Everyone is welcome to apply to GKN. We believe that we can only achieve our ambitions through a coming together of diverse minds who enjoy collaborating in an inspirational environment. Through our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging and by living our five powerful principles we’ve created a culture where everyone feels welcome to contribute. It’s a culture that won us ‘The Best Workplace Culture Award’ last year. By embracing and celebrating what makes us unique we encourage everyone to bring their full self to work.
We’re also committed to providing an accessible recruitment process, so if you require reasonable adjustments at any stage during our recruitment process please get in touch and let us know.
We are the place where human dreams, plus human endeavour, shape the future of aerospace innovation and technology.