Lubbock Aero •
- With limited supervision, assists in high quality inspections, servicing, and maintenance of airframe systems and components on a variety of airframes, using proper hand tools in a timely, clean, safe and professional manner with no rework. Accurately order general aircraft parts as needed.
- With limited supervision, performs minor troubleshooting, function testing, and repair of aircraft systems and components.
- Prepares various documents for record keeping purposes, as required by Company policy and FAA regulations (i.e. turnovers, removal sheets, personal training log, etc.). Demonstrates proficiency by completing accurate and timely discrepancies and corrective action statements, Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives (AD) Compliance statements, final inspection and closing of squawks and work orders.
- Consistently locates and uses appropriate technical data and follows verbal instructions when accomplishing assigned maintenance tasks.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
With limited supervision, assists with testing, adjusting and repairing, and other general tasks related to the maintenance and repair of airframe systems and components on a variety of airframes in a safe and clean work environment according to manufacturer's specifications, Lubbock Aero approved procedures and customer specifications. In addition, this position prepares and completes appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
- Piper piston and Turbo prop, Cessna piston, turbo prop and jet, Beechcraft piston, turbo prop and jet, Cirrus and Mooney.
- High School Graduate
- Airframe & Powerplant Certificate preferred
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Regularly scheduled attendance required; occasional short notice travel required
- Routinely lifts up to 50 lbs. and occasionally up to 100 lbs.
- Reads small print; hears sounds associated with mechanical deficiencies
- Repetitive motion; works with moving parts and vibration; tolerates products, materials and fumes associated with component maintenance
- Tolerates working in confined spaces and heights above four feet
- Tolerates walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, climbing and sitting
- Tolerates working in extreme temperatures and in noisy environments
- Work Schedule:Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Weekly rotation of On-Call maintenance for afterhours work for GA aircraft and airlines.
- Tools:Each mechanic supplies their own hand tools and toolbox as needed. The company supplies special tools.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)