Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Jet East, A Gama Aviation Company •
The Technician will report to the General Manager, Base Supervisor, Base Lead or AOG Controller. The technicians are responsible for completing time-sensitive aircraft repairs at the HPN Service Hub and on occasion airports in the local area. This position is for a seasoned technician that has a professional demeanor and can work with minimal supervision.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- The ability to multi-task and take directions in a fast-paced environment.
- Perform maintenance on a variety of corporate aircraft including: Global Express, Gulfstream, Challenger, Citation and Phenom 300 type aircraft.
- Perform aircraft maintenance in accordance with FAA approved technical data and Jet East Certified Repair Station guidelines.
- Read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and methods of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Meticulous with paperwork when submitting it to release the aircraft.
- Maintenance shop cleanup, organization, and basic office duties. accurately complete all appropriate maintenance, work order, and RTS paperwork.
Skills and Qualifications:
Lists above includes the main items for this job position to be successful, but not limited too other things that might come about in time. The person applying for this position must understand that the objectives, responsibilities, and requirements could change for better success for the company and the person.Jet East is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- Experience on either of the following aircraft models are preferred: Challenger 350, 650, Global 5000/6000, Phenom 300, Cessna Citation, Gulfstream 450/550.
- Timely communication with your immediate supervisor/lead, site reps and MCC when there is any change in status with the aircraft.
- Positive attitude towards productivity, safety and quality maintenance, good chemistry with your supervisor is a must.
- Responsible for servicing, inspecting, and maintaining aircraft, aircraft engines, and associated components; effectively performs work to meet deadlines and performance goals.
- Properly completes all necessary paperwork in accordance with Jet East Repair Station guidelines.
- The ability to navigate within a Service Hub or A.O.G. environment.
- The confidence to cover the phone and communications when the supervisor is not present.
- Troubleshooting experience with a multi meter and using calibrated testing equipment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Apple products.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)