Aircraft Structures Mechanic MRO
AAA USA •
AAA USA is looking to fill the position of Structures Mechanic - MRO.
The Structures Technician will troubleshoot, inspect, and perform maintenance on customer aircraft sheet metal components, composites, and hydraulics. Perform and document all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
- Adhere to General Work Requirements
- Comply with environmental health/safety policies/procedures, participate in 5-S activities, and perform work in a safe and timely manner.
- Remove/install aircraft components as required
- Fabricate and or modify structural modifications on aircraft parts
- Perform minor structural repairs on composite components either attached or detached
- Assist in conducting hidden damage inspection of aircraft structures
- Assist with complex structural repairs either on or off aircraft
- Operate ground support equipment as required
- Assist with aircraft component repair
- Perform mechanical/electrical removals and installations as required
- May assist with maintenance at off-site locations
- Assist in wing removal as required
- Assist maintenance as required
- Inspect confined areas of the airframe
- Assist in designing, modifying, and welding metal fixtures as required
- Assist in providing time estimates as required
- Fabricate sheet and/or composite components
- 3 years of structural sheet metal repair/modification or similar experience and at least 2 years in a MRO environment
- Preferred A&P License, Airframe License, or Repairman Certificate
- You have the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbal and written in English
- Has the ability to obtain basic hand tools and demonstrate inventory and controls of tools.
- Have the flexibility to work unscheduled overtime including holidays.
- Ability to work in seasonal/inclement weather
- You must obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as required
- You have a minimum of 1 year of corporate/commercial jet experience
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)