Helicopter A&P Mechanic (MD-500E)- Helicopter Tours over Niagara Falls
Rainbow Air Inc •
Position Type: Permanent
- Maintain airworthiness of Helicopters.
- Conduct inspections on helicopters as required by Manufacturers and FAA including all inspections.
- Complete FAA paperwork, maintenance log books, AD status, and special tool calibration schedule.
- Maintain specifications - MD-500E series.
- Track cycles up and down on aircraft.
- Create Work Orders for Maintenance Task (parts on, off and work being done)
- Send out major components as per hours or calendar overhaul life.
- Keep aircraft cleaned. Maintain hangar facility.
- Paint small parts on aircraft.
- Responsible for adhering to General Health and Safety Regulations and Company Policies and Procedures.
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum 2 years work experience on helicopters and turbine engines.
- Factory courses specific to the aircraft or engines desirable.
- Aircraft and Engine courses for MD 500 preferred but not required. Successful Candidate will be trained as required for the operation.
- Valid US Passport and Drivers License.
- FAA Part 91 and 135 knowledge.
- McDonnell Douglas Helicopters.
- Microsoft Word and Excel for inventory control.
Good communication, concern for quality and standards, delivery results, integrity, commitment to continuous learning, situational judgement, flexibility
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)