Qualifications and requirements:
- 3+ years of repair experience on General Aviation repair experience required.
- Bell 206, 407, 505, 429, MD-500, OH-6, Robinson, Airbus 120,130, 350, 135, 365 repair experience preferred.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.