Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 10+ years of on-aircraft heavy structural experience
- 5+ years in an MRO/Repair Station/AOG/Travel MODS environment
- 5+ years of experience removing and restoring aircraft assemblies
- 10+ years of Aerospace, Fabrication, or Manufacturing experience
- 2+ years of composites experience
- 2+ years of Velocity and Redars experience
Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 10 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate).
POC: Clyde Office (813) 463-2513
Cell: (912) 596-7116 call or text me
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.