- ATP, First Class medical, 5000+ hrs. total time, 4000+ hrs. PIC, 3000+ hrs. multi-engine. Hold a current flight instructor certificate with multi-engine rating.
- Must be proficient at maintaining an Operations Manual, Operations Specifications and Training Manual.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Must be proficient in Rocky Mountain hot and high operations.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or Aviation management, or the equivalent, is preferred.
- Time in a King Air 300/350 and previous Check Airman experience preferred.
- Extensive experience in large aircraft operations desired.
- Experience with government and overseas operations and contracts preferred.
- This employment opportunity requires a person who possesses strong customer service skills and an enthusiastic attitude.
Bighorn Airways is a multi-faceted aviation company with operations that include special missions, aerial application and charter with both helicopter and fixed wing aircraft.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, vacation and sick leave and a 401k plan with company matching.
Sheridan, WY is located at the base of the Bighorn Mountains and offers the advantages of small town living and great outdoor opportunities. Sheridan area school systems are highly rated in the nation.
Bighorn Airways, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran