Life Flight Network is hiring for multiple Line Pilot and Float Pilot positions throughout the beautiful Pacific Northwest, with positions offered in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and Montana!
The Fixed Wing Pilot is responsible for safely operating Pilatus aircraft to facilitate the transport of critically ill and/or injured patients. The fixed wing pilot will possess strong leadership skills and the ability to communicate with a variety of people, one-on-one and in large groups, sometimes in highly stressful situations. The fixed wing pilot will be required to work varied shifts and may be required to be available for on call shifts.
***These positions offer a $15,000 sign on bonus***
- Perform pre-flight and post-flight inspections
- Safely plan flights; load passengers (including patients), baggage and cargo; and analyze weather conditions.
- Maintain logs and records, as required, prepare written reports
- Clean aircraft, unit quarters and hangar
- Ensure adherence to LFN safety and risk management culture as outlined in Safety and Risk Management Agreement, SMS, and related policies
- Preserve safety and risk management culture and rules
- Report all concerns related to safety and risk management immediately, working with Director of Safety and Risk Management, Director of Quality Management and others as needed
- Be knowledgeable regarding all safety and risk management policies and procedures; be an agent for
communicating safety and risk management information
- LFN offers competitive compensation above industry standard
- Medical (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Dental (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Vision (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Life/AD&D (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Short & long term disability (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Long term care, flexible spending (Company pays for employee 100%)
- 401k – with 100% vested employer contribution
- Tenure bonuses
- Adoption assistance
- Paid parental time off
- Bereavement leave (including pets)
- Tuition/Training reimbursement
- Paid volunteer time
- Employee Recognition Awards
- A generous paid time off plan starting at almost 4 weeks a year for full time employees
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Life Flight Network Membership
- Dog friendly work environment
All candidates are subject to drug screening and background investigation.
Life Flight Network is an equal opportunity employer.