- COM or ATP certificate with Rotorcraft Helicopter Rating
- Medial Class 1 or 2 (current)
- Driver License
- Ability to legally work in the US
- Minimum of 10 hours in B407 time within the last 12 month to meet interagency carding requirements for 2022
- Current for Vertical Reference work
- Currently or previously DOI/USFS carded in B407
- Instrument rating
- Clean driving record
Hillsboro Aviation’s growth and sustainability is rooted in its commitment to attracting a diverse set of talent from around the world. To that end, we encourage qualified individuals from all walks of life to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
This job will remain open until filled. Please do not call regarding the status of your application.