Technical Solutions Specialist (NJUS)
Position Type: Permanent
Purpose of Position
The Technical Solutions Specialist will work on technology enablement for Finance with primary focus on implementing and enhancing forecasting models for FP&A using Technology platform(s) (Ex: Anaplan)
Tasks and Responsibilities
Technical Solutions Specialist
- Interacts with analysts to interpret and evaluate business needs.
- Designing of new models in the available financial tool (Anaplan or similar forecasting tools), maintaining and updating existing financial models within the tool.
- Training analysts on solutions built in Anaplan and similar other financial tools and advise analysts on the best practices.
- Comfortable in troubleshooting existing Anaplan models or models built with other financial tools.
- Participate actively in requirements gathering, creating user stories from the requirements and design of tool specific technical specifications to solve analysts needs.
- Expertise in Excel and Anaplan, Knowledgeable in SaaS, Aptitude to learn different tools/technologies, Database and SQL knowledge is a plus
Bachelor's in Finance or Information Technology
Certifications and Licenses
Strives For Positive Results
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other (KSAOs)
- Expertise in Excel and Anaplan
- Knowledgeable in SaaS
- Aptitude to learn different tools/technologies is a plus
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)