Aircraft Mechanic I
Yulista Holding, LLC •
The Aircraft Mechanic I perform maintenance on aircraft.
- Perform maintenance on aircraft, including avionics, mechanical systems, and/or ground support equipment.
- Troubleshoot systems as required to meet customer needs.
- Document maintenance as per Quality Assurance (QA) and established regulatory requirements.
- Perform regular Foreign Object Damage (FOD) walks.
- Maintain control tools. Report missing, lost, found, or unattended tools to the supervisor.
- Inventory and inspect tools on a regular basis and replace worn or broken tools.
- Comply with safety rules and regulations while performing day to day maintenance. Promptly report all accidents, injuries, safety violations, and/or unsafe practices or procedures to supervisor.
- Enter in the maintenance records a detailed description of the work performed and verify the work was performed satisfactorily.
- The Aircraft Mechanic I may be required to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Beginner to intermediate computer skills specifically using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to learn additional computer skills or software programs.
- Working knowledge of advanced software applications is preferred.
- Ability to enter data accurately into databases.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Interpersonal skills are necessary to work effectively and cooperatively with all levels of management and staff. Will also routinely interact with other crew members.
- Ability to use general office equipment such as fax, phone, copier, scanner, printers, etc.
- Ability to follow a process.
- Strong professional customer service skills, including active listening, prompt service and follow-up.
- Strong decision analysis and problem-solving skills; ability to draw conclusions and justify decisions.
- Must be able to communicate issues to management.
- Ability to learn and understand corporate policies and procedures
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations.
- High degree of self-motivation
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Requires a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Airplane and/or Powerplant certification
- 5+ years of aircraft maintenance experience with fixed wing commercial, Government or DOD aircraft required.
- Experience supporting a NASA/DoD contract.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the field required.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)