Lear Jet Supervisor
South Florida Jet Center •
South Florida Jet Center is looking for an A&P Certified Maintenance Supervisor. Candidates must have knowledge of Lear 45, Lear 60, Challenger 604/605 and Gulfstream (Preferable). The position Will be responsible to lead and direct a crew of technicians, plan daily maintenance and manpower.
Major Responsibility Areas and Duties:
- Work to written or verbal instructions
- Perform all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures
- Record work performed and assume responsibility for that work.
- Use blueprints, schematics, technical drawings, and maintenance manuals in performance of assigned duties.
- Trouble shoot aircraft
- Manage and direct technicians.
- Reports directly to the General Manager
Lear 45/60 experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Airframe and Power Plant License REQUIRED
- FCC license preferred but not required
- 2 years of experience in a heavy maintenance or modification environment
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals, work instructions, blueprints, and drawings
- Basic understanding of CFR part 145 repair station operation
- Basic knowledge of CFR part 135 Charter operation (Preferred)
Physical Requirements and Environmental Conditions:
- Ability to climb and work from ladders, work stands, and other heights.
- Ability to sit, stand, bend and walk for extended periods.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
Job Type: Full-time
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)