REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS/BA with 7+ years relevant experience
- Active Secret Clearance
- Experience with both Computer Network Attack (CAN) and Computer Network Defense (CND)
- Understanding of Cyber-attack “effects” on a DoD networks
- Experience with modeling and simulating cyber-attacks and with cyber exercises
- Experience with computer security requirements, architectures, and risk management
- Knowledge of Missile Defense mission area and Missile Defense System (MDS)
- Ability to communicate complex cyber concepts and systems considerations to team members and leaders without cyber background
- Ability to apply creative thinking, problem solving, analytical thinking, strategic thinking, and out-of-the-box thinking
- Energetic, conscientious, collaborative, and self-starting
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Knowledge of Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) principles, concepts, and tools
- Experience working with system-of-systems or family-of-systems, preferably in a DoD context
- Knowledge of the use and analysis of M&S data for complex systems, preferably for the MDS
- Knowledge of cryptographic techniques and attacks, attack trees, and kill chains
- Understanding of network and data security standards
- Understanding of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Understanding of security policy compliance and audits
This position pays a minimum annual salary of $79,100.00 and a maximum annual salary of $115,000.00.
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by federal, state, provincial or local mandates or customer requirements.
Preference will be given to Calista shareholders and their descendants and to spouses of Calista shareholders, and to shareholders of other corporations created pursuant to the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act, in accordance with Title 43 U.S. Code 1626(g).
Additionally, it is our policy to select, place, train and promote the most qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected status. When applicable, our policy of non-discrimination applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, placement, layoff, compensation, termination, reduction in force and benefits.
It is Calista and Subsidiaries' business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
The statements contained in this job description are intended to describe the general content and requirements for performance of this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities, and requirements.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter the scope of work within the framework of this job description at any time without prior notice.