Under the Direction of the Supervisor Strategic Planning, the Supply Chain Engineer is responsible for coordinating the release of service bulletins and technical programs as they affect spare part programs. This includes maintaining an optimum inventory investment while meeting customer service level goals. To accomplish this task, the incumbent must be able to analyze, organize, and execute the requisitioning of the material requirements for Dassault and Little Rock service bulletins as well as parts for technical programs
PRINCIPAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
- Prepare the DFJ spares organization to support the release of DA and DFJ Service Bulletins for
- Parts Support
Estimate initial demand
Issue material requisitions for purchase
Administer inventory updates for long-term planning
B) Commercial Issues
Coordinate the SB Advisories review for DFJ (warranty dept/Spares marketing/Account rep/Service Engineering)
Administer commercial notes in the Spares System in SAP
Present informative sessions to the account reps group for special programs.
C) Documentation Service Bulletins
Review customers orders and A/C eligibility based on the configuration status
Coordinate the Documentation stocks with Dassault Aviation Library and the entries in DFJ Spares system
Report sales to Dassault Aviation
- Prepare the DFJ spares organization to support the release of DA and DFJ Technical Programs including Dassault Aviation NORIA issues, vendor service bulletins and monitor special spares technical programs progress.
- Communicate with Management and other DFJ personnel regarding Service Bulletin and Technical Program status.
- Assist the Account Representatives with the resolution of customer issues regarding Service Bulletin and Technical program status.
- Other duties may be assigned by management in order to meet department or business objectives on an as needed basis.