Paradigm Aerospace Corporation (PAC), a wholly owned subsidiary of Metro Aviation is seeking a Procurement Agent at our Part 145 Repair Station located in Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania.
Our mission is to provide the safest and highest quality completions, customizing, and maintenance so that we will:
- Allow our customers to safely and effectively accomplish their mission profile,
- Allow our employees to exercise their talents and maximize their potential, and
- Ensure the financial stability of the corporation.
Our goal is to find qualified candidates who value our mission and contribute to our overall safety culture.
Responsible for working closely with approved vendors and personnel to procure materials and services needed to support aircraft and facilities.
- Perform work to acquire supplies, services by purchase rental, lease through purchase orders.
- Coordinate actives involved with procuring goods and services such as equipment, tools, parts and supplies.
- Review requisitions, confer with vendors to obtain products or services information such as price, availability and delivery schedules product quality or performance and inventories.
- Inspect and sign off on all incoming/outgoing aircraft parts prior to release to the floor.
- Discuss defective or unacceptable goods or services with inspection or quality control personnel, users, vendors and others determine source of trouble and take corrective action.
- Coordination between Shipping/Receiving and Accounting Department on deliveries and assist in resolving problems.
- Maintain /computerized filing system for all procurement matters.
- Prepare purchase orders, computerized records through EBIS system
- Certified HazMat shipping
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma
- Aviation Purchasing experience preferred but not required
- 1-3 years of experience in Purchasing/Inventory Management
- Walking, standing, pushing, pulling, reaching, bending, kneeling, squatting for extended periods of time
- Lifting up to 50 or more pounds
- Temperature controlled office
- Exposure to outdoor shop with potential extreme cold and hot temperatures and loud noises
STATUS & SCHEDULE
- Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Tuesday-Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Overtime necessary depending on workload
- No travel required
*Metro Aviation/PAC does not have a Visa Sponsorship program at this time*
Metro Aviation/PAC is committed to employees, customers, and the community to promote diversity and inclusion by developing policies, programs, and procedures that foster a work environment where differences are respected and employees are treated fairly.
Metro Aviation/PAC prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind and ensures equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all aspects of the relationship between Metro Aviation and its employees, including recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, wages and salary administration, employee benefits, and application of policies.