If your passion is flying and you have the skills to deliver patient care in missions where every second counts, apply today!
Crew - Off-Duty Housing Available!
We’re hiring a Flight Paramedic to work with our team of air transportation experts to safely transport patients to and from medical facilities as well as scene call work. Safety and effective and efficient patient care are key pillars of our services; therefore, you’ll work on a quality, professional team that is committed to high safety standards for the crew and our customers.
- Flight Paramedics will assess each situation to determine the best course of action to support, monitor, and treat patients in critical care situations
- Utilize critical thinking skills to manage the critically ill or injured adult or pediatric patient and support physicians’ orders
- Take pride in providing a safe, clean, and well-stocked aircraft environment, maintains regular equipment and base checks, and complies with safety standards and briefings
- Work collaboratively and effectively communicate in a professional manner with air and ground teams, dispatch, flight crews, facilities, and partners
- Share shift change informtion to transitioning team and follow protocols to maintain accurate company and regulatory documentation and records
- Paramedics are accountable to maintain required certifications and ongoing training required for the position
- Committed to being on-time, reliable, professional, and meeting our elevated standards in safety and service
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Required Experience and Education
- Minimum 3 years of experience in emergency or critical care setting
- Maintains current EMT-P Certification/License for the state(s) the assigned base services
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) certifications of BLS, ACLS, PALS/PEPP/EPC
- PHTLS/ITLS required prior to flight status (Provided During Orientation)
- PHTLS/ITLS must be obtained within 30 days of hire
- PHNRP must be obtained within 3 months of hire
- FP-C must be obtained and maintained within 24 months from the month of hire
- Preferred Experience and Education:
- Previous air medical transport experience
- Advanced Certification (FP-C)
- Instructor certifications in BLC, ACLS, PALS/PEPP, ITLS/PHTS
Why Choose Air Evac Lifeteam? As a leader in helicopter air ambulance services, Air Evac Lifeteam is one of Global Medical Response’s (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers. EEO Statement
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.
Check out our careers site benefits page to learn more about our comprehensive benefit options, which include medical, vision, dental, 401K, disability, FSA, HSA, EAP, vacation, and paid time off.