EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE GUIDELINES:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- One (1) to two (2) years of work experience in a fast-pace manufacturing environment
- Direct experience performing tasks associated with composite fabrication and/or assembly highly desired.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE OF:
- Basic shop math, including addition, subtraction, decimals and fractions.
REQUIRED SKILL IN:
- Reading and following written and verbal work instructions.
- Performing a wide range of physical activities, some requiring fine manual dexterity.
- Recognizing discrepancies in materials or processes.
- Working with sketches and drawings.
- Using simple measuring instruments, such as tape measures or micrometers.
LICENSE AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: N/A
GKN Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants receive consideration without regard to race, age, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability or any other basis prohibited.
We’ll offer you fantastic challenges and amazing opportunities. This is your chance to be part of an organisation that has proven itself to be at the cutting edge of our industry; and is committed to pushing the boundaries even further. And with some of the best training on offer in the industry, who knows how far you can go?
A Great Place to work needs a Great Way of Working
Everyone is welcome to apply to GKN. We believe that we can only achieve our ambitions through a coming together of diverse minds who enjoy collaborating in an inspirational environment. Through our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging and by living our five powerful principles we’ve created a culture where everyone feels welcome to contribute. It’s a culture that won us ‘The Best Workplace Culture Award’ last year. By embracing and celebrating what makes us unique we encourage everyone to bring their full self to work.
We’re also committed to providing an accessible recruitment process, so if you require reasonable adjustments at any stage during our recruitment process please get in touch and let us know.
We are the place where human dreams, plus human endeavour, shape the future of aerospace innovation and technology.