KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Occupational Specialty or Rating (AK) equivalent in Naval Aviation Supply
• Must have knowledge of computerized maintenance programs (OOMA)
• Utilize the current management information system(s) to maintain aircraft forms and records as required
• Have or able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
• Experience supporting aviation maintenance. Demonstrated knowledge of supply/ logistics policies and procedures. Demonstrated use of technical publications and guidance.
• Demonstrated use of equipment logs and records and specific experience in the position assigned
• Experience with CNAFINST 4790.2 compliance.
• Must have the ability to interact effectively with personnel at all organizational levels.
• Must be able to work with Microsoft Office products
• Previous forklift license is a plus.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• U.S. Navy Aviation Supply (AK) “A” School or three (3) years relevant military experience
• Must be able to adjust the schedule if needed
• Must be eligible for Common Access Card (CAC)
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance
Preference will be given to Calista shareholders and their descendants and to spouses of Calista shareholders, and to shareholders of other corporations created pursuant to the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act, in accordance with Title 43 U.S. Code 1626(g).
Additionally, it is our policy to select, place, train and promote the most qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected status. When applicable, our policy of non-discrimination applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, placement, layoff, compensation, termination, reduction in force and benefits.
It is Calista and Subsidiaries' business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
The statements contained in this job description are intended to describe the general content and requirements for performance of this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities, and requirements.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter the scope of work within the framework of this job description at any time without prior notice.