KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Ensure compliance with relevant command media references
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Well-developed motivational and leadership skills
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. minimum
- Strong analytical ability to recognize out of compliance conditions, document discrepancies, take initiative in problem resolution and follow-through for non-routine issues
- Intense dedication to ensuring quality metrics are met
- Ability to safeguard government property/facilities and provide resource protection to prevent contamination, pilferage, sabotage and damage, including used controlled forms
- Must not pose a potential threat to the health, safety, security and general wellbeing or operational mission of the installation and its population
- Present a neat, clean and professional appearance at all times, unless precluded by assigned work
- Demonstrable experience as a self-starter who takes initiative in problem resolution, and follow-through for non-routine issues
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years previous experience in logistics management or coordination
- Working knowledge of PC computer systems and cargo/material management software preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug test, and have, or be able to obtain, a DoD National Agency Check Investigation (NACI) Interim Secret Security Clearance within 90 days from date of hire.
Preference will be given to Calista shareholders and their descendants and to spouses of Calista shareholders, and to shareholders of other corporations created pursuant to the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act, in accordance with Title 43 U.S. Code 1626(g).
Additionally, it is our policy to select, place, train and promote the most qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected status. When applicable, our policy of non-discrimination applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, placement, layoff, compensation, termination, reduction in force and benefits.
It is Calista and Subsidiaries' business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
The statements contained in this job description are intended to describe the general content and requirements for performance of this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities, and requirements.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter the scope of work within the framework of this job description at any time without prior notice.