A&P Mechanic- Anchorage, Alaska/ FREE Airfare & Tool Transfer
CAT Aerostaffing •
A&P Mechanic / Anchorage, Alaska Aircraft Type: DHC-8 100/300
- $38-$40/hr DOE
- Free Airfare
- Free Tool Transfer
- Work 4 x 10 Hour Days
- Health Insurance Option
- Open Ended Contract Length
- Mechanic should be well qualified and have a great work ethic and strive to do the job correctly.
- Be able to work any shift as needed and work under close time constraints.
- Various forms of maintenance are frequently needed from preventative maintenance to complicated sheet metal repairs and engine troubleshooting.
- Technician must possess good English reading/writing skills.
- Computer skills with Microsoft Word/Outlook is required.
- Must have tools necessary in accordance with company Line Maintenance Tool List.
- Tools are required to be shadowed.
- Must possess valid driver's license and provide current driving record from DMV. No DUI's within the last 5 years.
- Technicians must be able to drive tugs towing aircraft and the ability to learn to run and taxi aircraft.
- All aircraft normally return to hangar daily, with some line maintenance performed outdoors.
- Bending, twisting, stooping and standing on ladders is involved.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- A & P License is required
- Airline Experience is preferred.
- Ability to speak, read, comprehend and write English Language clearly and accurately.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)