- Current A&P certificate, IA is a plus
- A minimum of 3 years of experience
- Ownership/possession of basic tools to complete the job tasks
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to read, understand and follow maintenance manuals, drawings and wiring prints
- Ability to work within a 24/7 operation including holidays
- Ability to pass 10-year background check and pre-employment drug screen
- At least 18 years of age
- Authorized to work in the U.S. per the Immigration Act of 1986
- Ability to maintain SIDA access
- Able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- Able to document on-the-job training and successfully complete training as required by company
- Able to bend, squat, kneel and stand for extended periods of time
- Able to lift 40 pounds.
- Able to work in adverse weather conditions
Some housing and relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates who accept positions in a state in which they do not currently reside.
Southern Airways Corporation is an EEO/AAP employer and as such all qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin - and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race, or disability.