A&P Mechanic - Single and Twin Piston Engine Aircraft
Leading Edge Montana Dba Exec Air Montana •
FBO/Charter service in Montana has an opening for a full time Airframe & Powerplant Technician. This is an excellent opportunity to build a career with a great company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform maintenance /repairs on all aircraft systems in a safe and expeditious manner and within FAA, and or manufacturer’s specifications.
- Comply with Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives and FAA regulations as required.
- Must be able to perform all maintenance functions unsupervised, at any time.
- Maintain a clean and neat work area. Help with other housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Must be familiar with and be able to read and understand maintenance manuals, wiring schematics and have at minimum, basic knowledge and experience with general computer applications. (i.e., Microsoft, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Perform “on call” maintenance for airlines and transient traffic as well as company aircraft.
- Perform other activities and projects as approved by the Director of Maintenance.
- Must participate in FAA drug program and pass 10 year background check for airport access.
Summary of Benefits
- Competitive Salary: (Commensurate with experience)
- 401k Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical Insurance Dental & Vision available
- Paid Vacation Relocation Incentives (Eligible Individuals Only)
Job Type: Full-time
- Turbine or Jet experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Single and Twin Piston Engine Aircraft: 1 year (Required)
- Airframe and Powerplant (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Company's website: execairmontana.com
Work Remotely: No
- Remote interview process
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
$28 Per Hour-$35 Per Hour
Job Ident #:
Leading Edge Montana Dba Exec Air Montana
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)