- Minimum 2+ Years experience Required!
- The A&P Technician repairs, troubleshoots, inspects and performs maintenance on Customer aircraft
- Performs and documents all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under minimal supervision, performs inspections, maintenance, and repairs of moderate to advanced complexity on aircraft systems and structures
- Communicate as required to receive and understand work assignments
- Perform complex aircraft inspections, repairs, and modifications with minimal supervision
- Coordinate with other departments as needed to ensure compliance with internal and FAA inspection and documentation requirements
- Properly complete work order sign-offs and other paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist as needed with shift turnovers
- Ensure that all work accomplished meets quality standards and specifications
CONTACT: Kelly Milowe (251) 260-6022 firstname.lastname@example.org
We care about you and your career, we care about you and the ones you care for, our success is your success, you are not just a contractor you’re a valued team member and part of our family we look forward to working with you soon!
HSGI, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.