Corporate Air Center, located in the Northwest coastal corner of Washington state, is seeking to add to our diverse maintenance team. We are a Full service FBO providing aircraft maintenance, management, flight crews, and all services required to keep aircraft flying safely and on time. We are A diverse facility with aircraft ranging from light single to twin Jets and helicopters. We are a growing facility both in size, people and customers and we need more mechanics to keep up with the demand.
We are seeking an experienced A&P with IA to become the latest member of our team. Currently we are in need of someone that has experience in twin Cessna and light to medium jets. An IA is required to fill this position. We offer a clean heated facility, uniform service and monthly tool allowance. We only work Monday through Friday day shifts. Very little overtime expected or offered. Own tools are required, shop does supply standard shop equipment.
Pay is negotiable
- Preform Inspections, maintenance, alterations, modifications and servicing of aircraft and components in accordance with FAA and manufactures instructions and standards
- Uphold a high standard of workmanship in all duties assigned
- Use common sense and problem-solving skills to trouble shoot defects, complete assigned tasks / expectations in a safe, accurate and timely manner
- Must be computer literate and proficient
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with co-workers and customers
- Other duties assigned
- Paid Medical, Dental and Vision, holidays, vacation and a 401K plan.
- $100 a month tool allowance as well.
- Fast paced, fun place to work with a dynamic group of people that love life and aviation.