AAA USA is looking to fill the position of A&P Mechanic-Flightline in Mobile, AL.
Responsible for performing Functional Test Procedure (FTP), Pre & Post Flight inspection prepare built aircraft for test flight and delivery readiness. This includes operating, testing, troubleshooting, repairing and inspecting aircraft systems using approved aircraft data. Proficiently operate and understand a wide variety of test equipment and tooling. Must be able to interpret technical manuals, drawing and engineering data to support tasks. Complete assigned tasks within the allocated man-hour budget and meet the guide lines of safety regulations, on quality and on cost.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform aircraft system Final Test Procedure Test (FTP) / Pre /Post flight check list/ Daily Inspection (DI) prepare built aircraft for test flight readiness
- Ability to learn new tasks and techniques in trouble shoot aircraft systems and support Flight line operation at Airbus FAL Mobile Flight line Organization.
- Troubleshoots malfunctions, rigs, repairs, replacement aircraft structures, components and aircraft systems of moderate difficulty, maintains and rework aircraft components including but not limited to landing gear, flight surfaces and controls, anti-icing, engines, hydraulics, pneumatics, fuel systems, ventilation, heating and cooling systems and mechanical / Cabin interior components
- Servicing, repair and prepare documentation in according with company procedure and specifications
- Perform Post dock maintenance daily check list/ Safety and security /Incoming inspection
- Perform day to day planned and unplanned aircraft maintenance family
- Participate actively in the development and improvement of family system trouble shoot skills
- Prior experience as Refuel/Defuel, Aircraft Jack and Tow. Experience performing other miscellaneous aircraft services to include but not limited to: Hydraulic and Engine Oil, service aircraft tire/struts and must be familiar with handling Hazard material policy
- Basic knowledge of electrical/Mechanical theory and thorough knowledge of aircraft unique tools such as test equipment, torque wrenches, and dial indicators, micrometers and powered/non-powered support equipment
- Performs a variety of operations in preparing, sealing and testing , using a thorough knowledge of all aircraft sealing techniques, various sealant characteristics such as storage, application, tack-free and cure times
- Capable of reading and interpreting approved aircraft diagrams, charts, schematics and maintenance procedures: FTP/WO/AMM/IPC/AWD/SB/ CMM....;
- Participate to process improvement, root cause analysis, 5S, and all applicable tools for improving work load, quality, safety and reducing cycle time.
- Participate in team daily SQCDP project and daily tool / FOD management
- Ability to perform work in the confined space area, height condition and outdoor environment condition
- Must be able to support and train other aircraft technicians with technical knowledge and skills