We want YOU to join our team. Huge pay, travel pay, longevity bonuses, we need you now! Don’t wait, call now! Our recruiters are waiting!
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for A&P TECHNICIANS - CANADIANS in TUCSON, AZ
As a A&P Technician, you will be required to:
Qualifications, Experience & Requirements:
- Troubleshoot, repair, inspect and perform maintenance on aircraft.
- Documents all work performed per regulations as required.
- Should demonstrate ability to train other employees/contractors.
- Adhere to general work rules and company policies and procedures applicable to work area and job functions.
- Current A required.
- Minimum 5 years&39; working experience on Regional Aircraft required.
- Working knowledge of maintenance manuals, parts catalog, and applicable FAA documents is required.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language in accordance with Title 14 CFR Part 65.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Standard Aviation Tool Kit required.
- Criminal Background Check & Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening checks are mandatory.
Essential Job Functions
- Full-time, Contract
- Shift Hours: 1st Shift: 6:30 AM - 7:00 PM, 2nd Shift 6:30 PM - 7:00 AM - Candidate must be willing to work either shift. Overtime is available.
- Must be able to work as a part of a team in a high-stress, fast-paced environment.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work with little to no guidance. Must be a highly motivated, detail-oriented, organized, with the ability to multi-task.
- Must be computer proficient.
- Physical Demands: The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, Position requires frequent walking, standing and/or climbing.
- Work Environment: FAR Part 145 aircraft maintenance in a hangar and ramp environment.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected by the successful applicant. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the successful applicant. The successful applicant may be asked to perform other duties as required.