HQ Aero Management Inc. •
Position Type: Permanent
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for A&P MECHANICS in ROSWELL, NM
As an A&P Mechanic, you will be required to:
Qualifications, Experience & Requirements:
- Troubleshoot, repair, inspect and perform maintenance on aircraft.
- Must be airframe certificated; airframe and powerplant certification.
- Documents all work performed per regulations as required.
- Service, repair & overhaul aircraft components, parts & accessories.
- Adhere to general work rules and company policies and procedures applicable to work area and job functions.
Essential Job Functions
- Current A&P License is required.
- 5+ years of experience in Aircraft Maintenance is required.
- Wide body Boeing aircraft experience is needed (747, 767, 777 preferred)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Standard Aviation Tool Kit.
- Criminal Background Check & Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening checks are mandatory.
- Must be able to work as a part of a team in a high-stress, fast-paced environment.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work with little to no guidance. Must be a highly motivated, detail-oriented, organized, with the ability to multi-task.
- Physical Demands: The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, Position requires frequent walking, standing and/or climbing.
- Work Environment : Aircraft maintenance in a hangar and ramp environment.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected by the successful applicant. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the successful applicant. The successful applicant may be asked to perform other duties as required.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)