A&P Mechanic - INCREASED PAY & O/T RATES!
HQ Aero Management Inc. •
, Arizona, United States
Position Type: Permanent
We want YOU to join our team. Huge pay, travel pay, longevity bonuses, we need you now! Don’t wait, call now! Our recruiters are waiting!
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for A&P TECHNICIANS in TUCSON, AZ
As a A&P Technician, you will be required to:
Perform general maintenance and complex repairs on aircraft structures and systems. This may include troubleshooting, installations and removals, and inspections on the CRJ aircraft, Embraer 145 and A220.
Adhere to general work rules and company policies and procedures applicable to work area and job functions.
Qualifications, Experience & Requirements:
- Current A License required.
- Minimum of 3 years&39; experience in MRO; -OR- 5 years&39; experience in an A&P role.
- Working knowledge of maintenance manuals, parts catalog, and applicable FAA documents is required.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language in accordance with Title 14 CFR Part 65.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Standard Aviation Tool Kit required.
- Criminal Background Check & Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening checks are mandatory.
Essential Job Functions
- Full-time, Contract
- Shift Schedule: 12 hour shifts -work 3 days 12 hours per day / off for 4 days / work 4 days 12 hours per day / off for 3 days - Candidate must be willing to work either shift. Overtime is available.
- Contract Wage: $19.00/hr, Tax- 40 Reg hrs, $48.00/hr O/T
- Per Diem: $168/day (5 days max) Half Day $84
- Longevity Bonus: $500 90 days / $500 180 days / $500 270 days / $1000 360 days
- Travel Bonus: $200 (Paid after 1st week)
- Must be able to work as a part of a team in a high-stress, fast-paced environment.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work with little to no guidance. Must be a highly motivated, detail-oriented, organized, with the ability to multi-task.
- Must be computer proficient.
- Physical Demands: The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, Position requires frequent walking, standing and/or climbing.
- Work Environment: Ability to work in confined spaces. FAR Part 145 aircraft maintenance in a hangar and ramp environment.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected by the successful applicant. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the successful applicant. The successful applicant may be asked to perform other duties as required.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)