Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Omni Air Transport/Aircraft Sales/Aircraft Maint •
Omni Air Transport is a world-leading private aviation company with nearly 40 years’ experience in aircraft charter and management. Founded in 1983, the company is centrally based in Tulsa, OK with satellite bases across the United States. Omni Air Transport’s commitment to safety is evidenced by the highly experienced team and recognized among the top 1% of its peers for safety accreditations including Argus Platinum, Wyvern Wingman Pro, IS-BAO Stage III, FAA SMSVP Participant and Department of Defense Preferred Charter Operator. The modern, Wi-Fi-equipped fleet, pristine cabins, and 24/7 concierge service is the reason clients confidently charter with Omni Air Transport. For more information, visit flyomni.com.
Position: Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Schedule: Full-TimeLocation: Tulsa, Ok
This position will serve as an Aircraft Maintenance Technician. Individual would be responsible for safe and execution of all maintenance tasks.
The qualified candidate will possess an A&P certificate with 3 years’ experience maintaining business jet aircraft and 1 year of experience maintaining LR45, LR60 or LR75 aircraft. The preferred candidate has also received factory approved training on multiple company aircraft types. Part 145 Repair Station experience with Learjet Inspection experience is preferred. The successful candidate will have the opportunity for advancement into more complex roles within the company and to receive factory approved training on one or more of company aircraft types on a recurrent basis.
Duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform routine, non-routine and preventative MX in accordance with OAT manuals, manufacturers’ manuals, FAR’s and other established procedures to ensure the timely release and continued airworthiness of the company aircraft.
- AMT’s will be required to sign for work accomplished, including troubleshooting as in the case of deferred MX items, and ensure proper recording of all MX tasks on company documents.
- AMT’s will perform all tasks assigned by the DOM or ADOM.
- AMT will be required to work a rotating on call schedule that will include nights and weekends.
- Properly tag all unserviceable components including reason for removal.
- When exercising his authority under RII provisions, the AMT will be directly responsible to the DOM and ADOM.
- Attend all training courses as assigned by the DOM or ADOM.
- Comply with all company rules and regulations, procedures set forth in company manuals, and policies developed by managers.
- Keep a constant watch for safety, and guard against excessive cost or labor duplication.
- Ensure proper and adequate equipment is used, acceptable parts or components are installed and approved hardware or supplies are used.
- Coordinate all troubleshooting work requests, and part requirements with the ADOM.
- Coordinate with the ADOM to meet incoming aircraft, review logbook for discrepancies, and plan corrective action.
- The AMT will be responsible for keeping the work area clean (including airport ramps), and may be required to maintain or repair company property from time to time.
- When onboard company aircraft, mechanics are representing the MX Department. AMT’s will dress appropriately and present a professional attitude.
- AMT must be able to travel up for AOG support as required.
- A&P License
- 3 years’ experience maintaining business aircraft
- Must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate.
- Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license to drive company vehicles, golf carts, tugs and aircraft moving equipment.
- Must be able to bend frequently, stand for long periods of time, and must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be reliable with a flexible schedule and willing to work split shift and in all weather conditions
- Must be goal oriented, have an exceptional attention to detail, and work well independently and with teams.
- Must be able to pass a ten-year Background/Criminal/OMV/Drug Screen and be willing to work on call. This position is based in Tulsa, OK.
- Must possess excellent organizational and computer skills
- Must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate
- Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license
- Ability to easily adapt to change and new technology
- Must be goal-oriented, have an exceptional attention to detail, and work well independently and with a team.
- Must be able to pass a ten-year Background/Criminal/OMV/Drug Screen
Omni Air Transport offers competitive pay and benefits. This includes medical, vision, dental, PTO, matching 401K, and life insurance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email resume to: Careers@flyomni.com.
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, M/F/DISABILITY/VETERAN
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)