As a mechanic for Skysource Aviation, you will be completing complex maintenance projects, working in a team environment, and collaborating with other mechanics and technicians to deliver first-class service to our customers and their aircraft. You will perform inspections, installation, maintenance, repair of customer aircraft, electrical systems, and components in an airworthy manner and in compliance manufacturer’s maintenance instructions and/or other approved data, applicable Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR Parts 65, 145, etc.), customer requirements, and company policies and procedures.
- Documenting all work performed daily and ensuring a smooth transition between work days/shifts
- Accounting for all tools and equipment daily and prior to release of any aircraft or article
- Maintaining a clean and orderly work environment and controlling foreign object debris (FOD) potential
- Ensuring only approved parts, materials, and tools or equipment are used in the performance of duties
- Ensuring all labor, including timecards, and materials are properly accounted for and are allocated to the job in an economical manner
- Maintaining job proficiency by fully participating in the company training and continuous improvement programs
- Confidentiality of company business, projects, and plans is required and discussion with third party personnel or organizations is prohibited
- Performance of other duties as assigned and/or outlined by management.
Skysource Aviation is a Montana-based aircraft maintenance company specializing in maintenance, repairs, and modifications on a variety of turboprop airframes. Here at Skysource, we take pride in our work and our Big Sky country values. We are committed to providing the highest level of aircraft maintenance and service while offering our employees the freedom and quality of life they deserve and can only find here in Montana.