- Experience with drilling, counter sinks, rivet shavers, reamers, riveting, jig/fixture usage and other tools associated with sheet metal repair. Preferred for Level I, required for Level II and III.
- Experience with thin Contoured Structure as well as large structural fittings helpful.
- Possess or willing to purchase set of sheet metal tools.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, perform drilling/riveting and fabrication duties; as well as being able to develop sheet metal repairs using Structural Repair Manuals, Technical Manuals and Engineering Dispositions. Preferred for Level I, required for Level II and III.
- Knowledge of FAA and aviation industry requirements and regulations to perform manufacturing fabrication and assembly of aircraft parts and components.
- High School Diploma or equivalency, Valid Driver's license
- Ability to use tools, equipment, manuals, drawings and specifications to perform aircraft maintenance, repair and fabrication.
- 4-9 years in aircraft maintenance, repair and/or fabrication.
- Schooling/training is not to be included in years of experience
- Desired - Airframe and/or Power plant license, FCC license.
- Must be able to communicate verbally in an accurately and professional way. Written documents must be clear and concise
- Work 40 or more hours per week as directed (overtime, weekends, etc.)
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as directed and drive company vehicles or rental vehicles as directed.
- Have the following qualities: Professionalism, strong work ethic, punctuality, honest, team player, work alone or with others, positive influence, detail orientated, problem solving skills.
Safety and Work Environment - Identifies hazardous or potentially hazardous situations and takes appropriate action to maintain a safe and productive work environment for self and others. Follows Values Charter "Safety: Above all else".
Effective Communication - Actively listens to others. Communicates with others clearly, openly, and respectfully. Uses all forms of communication effectively and appropriately (includes email, text, IM).
Teamwork - Works with and supports others to achieve organizational goals. Meets individual and team deadlines and responsibilities. Assumes additional responsibilities when needed. Responds constructively to instructions and procedures. Listens to others and values opinions and is respectful of team members and other Erickson employees. Works effectively with team leader or manager and promotes a positive team environment.
Accountable to Achieving Commitments - Achieves commitments to both internal and external customers. Produces high quality work by being attentive to detail and maintaining accuracy. Works in a conscientious, consistent, and thorough manner to meet all schedules and timelines. Anticipates potential problems. Finds the root cause of problems and takes appropriate action. Makes continuous improvement to processes and results.
Adaptability to Change - Understands, accepts, and supports the need for business change and helping others with transitions. Adapts and adjusts to change within own area of responsibility as well as accepting the need for change more broadly. Actively identifies and leads change within area of responsibility.