- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Also required is an A&P license and previous 747 experience is desirable. Tools required as well.
- High school graduate; some college and/or technical school desirable.
- Ability to read, write and understand spoken and written English. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to give verbal and written direction to assigned staff.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential ftnctions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to reach with their hands and arms, stand, walk, talk or hear and use hands to feel or operate objects, tools or controls.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance as well as stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds, to eye level.
- Lift 10 pounds with each arm over your head
- Twist, turn with normal strength forces
- Climb numerous flights of stairs
- Work on ladders, lifts and in some case high elevations
- Work in a squatted position
- Work in all weather conditions
- The work environment characteristics describe here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is performed primarily in a construction, maintenance setting.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- If you need reasonable accommodation for the online application process due to a disability, please call (734) 544-7010.
- Please include your contact information and details about posted position of interest.
- Only inquiries regarding assistance for those who need accommodation with the online application process due to a disability will be returned.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
Please feel free to give me a call (772) 274-0148.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.