- Associate's degree and typically 2 or more years of relevant experience
- A higher-level degree may substitute for experience
- Related experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- Basic understanding of technical schematics, diagrams, blueprints, manuals and/or publications
- Experience using troubleshooting techniques
- Understanding of electrical wiring concepts
- Ability to frequently travel outside the continental US, typically for extended periods of time
- Ability to meet current DoD and Combatant Command pandemic restriction requirements for deployed locations
- Ability to deploy for a minimum of days to various OCONUS operating locations.
- Must be willing and able to work extended hours, holidays and shift schedules as required
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance is required
- Experience with FCC or FCC GROL
- Prior experience with Security+, Network+, CCNA and/or A+
- Basic understanding of Spectrometer, Oscilloscope and/or Pilot Static Equipment gauges
- Background in the Aerospace and Defense Industry, the US Department of Defense or US Military
At Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) we deliver customer-focused technology and best-of-breed integrations in the aerospace and defense sectors. SNC has been honored as one of the most innovative U.S. companies in space, a Tier One Superior Supplier for the U.S. Air Force, and as one of America’s fastest-growing companies. Learn more about SNC
SNC offers a generous benefit package, including medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k) with 150% match up to 6%, life insurance, 3 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-U.S. citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Department of Defense Consolidated Adjudications Facility (DoD CAF), a federal government agency, handles the adjudicative aspects of the security clearance eligibility process for industry applicants. Adjudicative factors which affect the outcome of the eligibility determination include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the U.S., foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and illegal drug use.
Learn more about the background check process for Security Clearances.
At Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC), our mission is to dream, innovate, inspire and empower the next generation to transform humanity through technology and imagination. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome our employees to bring their whole selves to their work. SNC is committed to fostering an inclusive, accepting, and diverse environment free of discrimination. Employment decisions are made without regarding to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law. Contributions to SNC come in many shapes and styles, and we believe diversity in our workforce fosters new and greater ways to dream, innovate, and inspire.