- The mechanic on our team will provide top notch maintenance and repairs to our fleet.
- This individual should be willing to travel, be safety focused and be excited to be part of Salmon River Helicopters.
- This position does not require relocation.
- All air travel and lodging expenses to and from contracts will be covered.
- Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including retirement, medical insurance, etc. upon meeting length of service requirements.
- Performing typical scheduled and unscheduled maintenance operations, such as removal and replacement of aircraft and power plant components in accordance with Company Maintenance SOP, Manufacturer/OEM approved data and maintaining appropriate aircraft records and logs.
- Service aircraft with fuel, oil, etc. in preparation for flight.
- Service and lubricate aircraft and subsystems and remove and install aircraft subsystems and components i.e. engines, transmissions, rotors and mechanical flight controls.
- Conducting troubleshooting, repairing, cleaning, servicing, inspecting, modifying, and replacing as needed using approved data to maintain airworthiness.
- Use technical expertise to remedy and solve complex programs by interpreting technical manuals, maintenance information, action messages, etc.
- Perform daily/post flight/thru-flight inspections as required.
- Effectively communicate with the customer in a courteous and professional manner.
- Participate in maintenance test flights and operation checks as required.
- Following all safety procedures and policies at all times.
- Completing all required paperwork and maintain proficient records of maintenance in compliance with Government and FAA rules and regulations.
- Using and operating all equipment safely.
- Performing other duties as they arise.
We are currently looking for an individual to fill a general Mechanic role. We have opportunities working with both the UH1F and UH60.
In the Mechanic role you will get to be part of our private and government contracts across the United States that involve a variety of aerial operations including power line construction, firefighting, fire rehabilitation/stabilization, agricultural services, heavy lift construction, concrete transport, repeater placement, remote non-schedule freight delivery, logging, and much more. Check out this exciting opportunity and apply today!