Maintenance Base Manager
Bon Air Jet, Inc. •
Position Type: Permanent
Mechanic duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Reports to the Director of Maintenance.
- Maintains company Citation aircraft Part 91 and Part 135, along with Piston aircrafts in accordance with AMM, GOM and AAIP.
- Must clearly document maintenance and repair actions, equipment status tags, logs, parts requests, etc. clearly on paper or in an electronic system
- Must be able to read and interpret schematics, assembly drawings, process specifications, technical manuals, written instructions, test procedures, etc.
- Must have a current FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificate
- Be able work independently,
- Must remain able to pass FAA required drug and alcohol tests.
- Must possess and retain a valid Drivers’ License
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and have the agility to climb into small spaces in aircraft
- Have the means to get and maintain a valid passport
- Three (3) years or more Citation experience, preferred
- Avionic troubleshooting experience, preferred
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)