KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Must have a strong knowledge of scheduled tracking systems to ensure tracking and compliance of all scheduled maintenance IAW instructions.
• Have a full understanding of project requirements and how they interface with the daily maintenance tasks.
• Must have extensive technical knowledge of aircraft, machinery, facilities, and equipment.
• A strong mechanical aptitude is required in order to offer technical direction in all maintenance areas.
• Must understand technical language terms in a relevant technical field.
• Complete knowledge and understanding of the NAVAIRINST 3710.1G and COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2 Series.
• Must have the ability to interact effectively with personnel at all organizational levels. This person must have knowledge of computerized maintenance programs (OOMA)
• Must be able to communicate utilizing the English Language.
• Must be able to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
• A minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in the aviation maintenance field. At least four (4) years’ experience in a management/supervisory position. At least 5 years CH/MH-53E Experience is desired.
• Must have been a Maintenance Controller for minimum of two (2) years with previous documented “Safe for Flight” authority.
Preference will be given to Calista shareholders and their descendants and to spouses of Calista shareholders, and to shareholders of other corporations created pursuant to the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act, in accordance with Title 43 U.S. Code 1626(g).
Additionally, it is our policy to select, place, train and promote the most qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected status. When applicable, our policy of non-discrimination applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, placement, layoff, compensation, termination, reduction in force and benefits.
It is Calista and Subsidiaries' business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
The statements contained in this job description are intended to describe the general content and requirements for performance of this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities, and requirements.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter the scope of work within the framework of this job description at any time without prior notice.