Depot Component Repair Manager, Items Analyst
Lockheed Martin •
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
A level 2 employee Typically has 2 - 5 years of professional experience.
This position supports the development of depot repair for non-performance-based logistics and performance-based logistics (PBL) F-35 spares. LM Aero is responsible for establishing the infrastructure to manage, maintain, and provide technical support for Air System depot level maintenance and repairs. Lockheed Martin shall also support the United States Government (USG) in achieving USC Title 10 compliance. To achieve this objective, the candidate will:
. Provide Supply Chain Management which includes provisioning, storage and transportation of assets throughout the F-35 Global Supply Chain network – primarily assets stored and collocated at US Government Depots in direct support of depot level component repair.
. Primary Repair Manager for Stock Transfer Order’s (STO’s) and Warehousing Integration to support the transition of replenishment material from the Remote Depot Supply Facilities (RDSF) to the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Warehousing Facilities across all 6 USG Depots
. Support Depot Operations Sustainment Integration with DLA across all 6 USG Depots
. Develop, groom and manage initial lay in of bit and piece parts to support of depot level component repairs.
. Generate replenishment requisitions and manage target stocking levels for repair action.
. Monitor source of repair actions, identify constraints, and initiate deliberate actions to drive down Repair Turnaround Time (RTAT) to achieve and exceed desired RTAT targets.
. Track and report status of repair actions throughout the repair process.
. Prepare and/or coordinate required shipping documentation.
. Maintain associated data and provide upper level reporting of assigned repairs.
The candidate will be the principle point of contact regarding repair efforts to order and status initial spares, replenishment of spares and overall repair management through SAP ordering systems to ensure delivery within contractual timeframes and achievement of Demand Rate Repair (DRR) targets. Successful candidate must possess management ability and foresight to identify and direct redistribution actions, re-order and coordinate spares replenishment of asset in direct support of depot level repairs based on program forecast needs. Candidate will support proposal development, project management, and coordination activities for assigned US Government Depots and associated workloads. Responsibilities include both PBL and non-PBL Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) liaising to ensure adequate repair material lay-in availability to meet F-35 availability targets.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
Fort Worth, TX
This position is in Fort Worth, TX Discover Fort Worth.
• Bachelor's degree required or combined/equivalent work experience
• Experience with performance-based logistics (PBL); third party Logistics providers, weapon system acquisition, operational support or program management
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Supply Chain Management degree preferred
• Warehousing Inventory and Material Movement Experience
• Seeking a team player with a positive attitude who is a self-starter and familiar with inventory management, financial, contracting, and product support activities.
• Experience with Defense Supply Chain Item Management
• Individual should be familiar with requirements development, management, negotiation, and verification.
• Candidate should have exceptional organizational, administrative, and planning skills with prior experience managing complex tasks and suppliers.
• Knowledge of the following management systems: SAP, Advanced Technical Logistics Applications System (ATLAS,) etc.
• Experience with depot repair, Title 10, DOD working capital, international programs, government/industry partnerships and Earned Value Management System (EVMS).
• Ability to work under pressure in a high paced environment.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
Clearance Level: None Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)