Yulista Holding, LLC •
- Responsible to the Government Chief of Maintenance to facilitate the daily maintenance meetings and other maintenance planning meetings to obtain workload priorities to disseminate to a cross-discipline of personnel at all levels of maintenance.
- Responsible for coordinating, forecasting and providing quality and timely material support of components through all levels of maintenance
- Must be able to communicate effectively with Maintenance Control and Logistics.
- Responsible for monitoring component repair capabilities and making repair / no re-repair recommendations to the Government.
- Must be able to multi-task and communicate with various cross-disciplines within AO.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- This position has direct reports and supervises employees on daily tasks. This position has the responsibility and authority to carry out assigned tasks.
- Strong professional customer service skills, including active listening, prompt service and follow-up.
- Shall have experience in effectively managing a diversified workforce with competing priorities as assigned by the Government.
- Must have project management skills, technical skills, interpersonal skills, problem solving skills, communication skills and team building skills
- Strong decision analysis and problem-solving skills; ability to draw conclusions and justify decisions.
- Ability to learn and understand corporate policies and procedures and how they relate to Yulista Tactical S LLC. goals.
- Ability to enter data accurately into databases.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must possess effective oral and technical written communication skills.
- Ability to use general office equipment.
- Ability to follow a process.
- Must be able to communicate issues to management.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations.
- High degree of self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task.
- FAA – A & P License preferred or 8 – 10 years of equivalent military experience
- FAA – Current or able to obtain 2nd Class Aircrew Medical Certificate
- Military Flight Engineer Qualification son P-3 or C-130, preferably Instructor Qualifications. USN/USMC – NATOPS Instructor, USAF comparable Instructor Qualifications.
- Minimum of 1500 hours, however 3000 – 5000 hours (preferred)
- Extensive experience in DoD Policies and Procedures that include3 O and I level Phase Maintenance
- Quality Assurance experience at the O or I Level (i.e. – Military Mechanic that has experience as a QAO) (preferred)
- History / Experience level commensurate with leading complex maintenance tasks, ISO expeditionary global flight operations
- T-56 Power Plant Experience. Ability to oversee / assist / or perform engine replacement maintenance
- P-3 and C-130 Propeller experience. Ability to oversee / assist / or perform Propeller and Propeller Component replacement
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)