KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Must be able to read and interpret complex engineering drawings, technical manuals, and use measuring instruments, gauges, tools, and test equipment.
• Must show proficiency in the use of OOMA within 90 days after assignment
• Must have completed the Quality Assurance CNATT course or equivalent.
• Must be knowledgeable of ANSI/ISO/ASQ Q9001-2015 quality management systems requirements.
• Must communicate utilizing the English Language.
• Must be able to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
• Bachelor’s Degree plus 2 years' experience as a Quality Assurance Representative on CH/MH-53E OR associate degree plus 6 years' experience as a Quality Assurance Representative on CH/MH-53E OR High School Diploma or Equivalent plus 10 years' experience as a Quality Assurance Representative on CH/MH-53E.
Preference will be given to Calista shareholders and their descendants and to spouses of Calista shareholders, and to shareholders of other corporations created pursuant to the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act, in accordance with Title 43 U.S. Code 1626(g).
Additionally, it is our policy to select, place, train and promote the most qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected status. When applicable, our policy of non-discrimination applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, placement, layoff, compensation, termination, reduction in force and benefits.
It is Calista and Subsidiaries' business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
The statements contained in this job description are intended to describe the general content and requirements for performance of this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities, and requirements.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter the scope of work within the framework of this job description at any time without prior notice.