*$2,000 Sign-On Bonus*
*$5,000 Retention Bonus*
Metro Aviation is seeking a Fixed Wing Air Ambulance Pilot (PIC) (CE-560/B200) in Fort Worth, Texas for the Cook Childrens program.
Our mission is to provide the safest and highest quality traditional aircraft operations, completions, and maintenance so that we will:
- Allow our customers to safely and effectively accomplish their mission profile,
- Allow our employees to exercise their talents and maximize their potential, and
- Ensure the financial stability of the corporation.
Our goal is to find qualified candidates who value our mission and contribute to our overall safety culture.
- FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
- FAA 2nd Class Medical (1st Class Medical for Turbojet PIC)
- Current United States Passport
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- Total Flight Time 3,000 hours
- Total Pilot-In-Command Airplane Time 1,500
- Cross Country Flight Time 500 hours
- Night Flight Time 100 hours
- Instrument Flight Time 75 hours (50 in flight)
- Multi-engine Turbine Airplane Time 500 hours
- Time in Type 100 hours
- Type rating(s) in similar aircraft
- Air Medical Operations
- International Operations
- High performance, high altitude, and complex endorsements (or equal 121/135 training documentation)
- Part 121/135 operations
- Prolonged periods of standing, sitting, and walking
- Ability to conduct activities requiring a moderate to a rigorous amount of static pushing, pulling, reaching, and lifting
- Capable of lifting 75 pounds floor to bench height
- Ability to hear and respond to routine aircraft noises
- Maintain a "duty" weight (body weight + uniform/equipment helmet not included) if applicable per program
- Ability to wear a commercially available respirator mask with proper fit when requested
- Require close and distant visual capability
- Periodic hands to key ability (typing)
STATUS & SCHEDULE
- Full Time
- 7 on / 7 off schedule
- 12 hour shifts
- Workover available depending on needs of the program
*Metro Aviation does not have a Visa Sponsorship program at this time*
Metro Aviation is committed to employees, customers, and the community to promote diversity and inclusion by developing policies, programs, and procedures that foster a work environment where differences are respected and employees are treated fairly.
Metro Aviation prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind and ensures equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all aspects of the relationship between Metro Aviation and its employees, including recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, wages and salary administration, employee benefits, and application of policies.