Lear 60/60xr Captain
South Florida Jet Center •
Hop A Jet Worldwide Jet Charter is celebrating our 45th year in business! Founded by Harvey Hop in 1977, Hop A Jet continues to be a leader in the aviation charter industry by using the philosophies and principals Mr. Hop set forth from the beginning; commitment to safety, extensive crew training, and industry leading customer service.
Hop A Jet is currently looking for qualified Lear 60/60xr Captains. Come join our team of some of the most experienced Learjet pilots in the industry and make Hop A Jet a part of your success story!
- 9/6 schedule or flexible 12 hard days off each month.
- Non-Floating Fleet - Our aircraft are locally owned and operated in FXE.
- Applicants must be willing to live in the South Florida/Fort Lauderdale area, within one hour of KFXE.
- Signing bonus for rated and current pilots *Please inquire*
- Exceptional Salaries - Captains can earn $160k/year + with incentives
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- 401(k) Savings Program with company match
- Disability and Loss of License Insurance
- Daily per diem
- Monthly phone allowance
- FAA ATP, Type Rating in LR 60 with previous Captain experience
- Current FAA 1st Class Medical
- Current Passport
- US Citizen or Full Time US resident status & work authorization
- Must be able to enter Canada
- No history of accidents and/or incidents, No violations or FAA administrative actions.
- Must meet Wyvern/Argus flight time requirements
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)