KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Beginner to intermediate computer skills specifically using Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to learn additional computer skills or software programs. Working knowledge of advanced software applications is preferred.
• Ability to enter data accurately into databases.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Interpersonal skills are necessary to work effectively and cooperatively with all levels of management and staff. Will also routinely interact with other crew members.
• Ability to use general office equipment such as fax, phone, copier, scanner, printers, etc.
• Ability to follow a process.
• Strong professional customer service skills, including active listening, prompt service and follow-up.
• Strong decision analysis and problem solving skills; ability to draw conclusions and justify decisions. Must be able to communicate issues to management.
• Ability to learn and understand corporate policies and procedures and how they relate to Yulista Integrated Solutions, LLC goals.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical computations.
• High degree of self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Prior Marine, Airforce or Navy pilot qualified in the V22
• BA/BS degree in Aviation Field or related field with 10+ years’ experience.
• Working knowledge of CNAF 3710.7, COMNAV 4790.2D, AR 95-1 and DCMA 8210.
• FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate.
• Must hold or have the ability to obtain a valid, current FAA or military Class II Medical Certificate
• Must have not less than 1,000 hours Pilot-in-Command time, 300 in type.
• Must hold a valid FAA Commercial / Instrument Rotorcraft license with appropriate type rating
• Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance
Preference will be given to Calista shareholders and their descendants and to spouses of Calista shareholders, and to shareholders of other corporations created pursuant to the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act, in accordance with Title 43 U.S. Code 1626(g).
Additionally, it is our policy to select, place, train and promote the most qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected status. When applicable, our policy of non-discrimination applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, placement, layoff, compensation, termination, reduction in force and benefits.
It is Calista and Subsidiaries' business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
The statements contained in this job description are intended to describe the general content and requirements for performance of this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities, and requirements.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter the scope of work within the framework of this job description at any time without prior notice.